Board Logo
« A Walk »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jan 22nd, 2018, 08:25am



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: A Walk  (Read 987 times)
Roland Wile
Graphics Demon
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

curMood[Cheerful]

AIM
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 759
xx Re: A Walk
« Reply #15 on: Jan 21st, 2007, 5:28pm »

Roland still didnt seem to belive this girl. He studied her closely she was still lieing he would have to see how far she would go with her story.

"What did he look like last time you seen him." He asked
User IP Logged

User Image
Adrian Rorik
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 632
xx Re: A Walk
« Reply #16 on: Jan 21st, 2007, 5:30pm »

"Crap!"
Adrian jumped to the side, and instinctively tore off an old scab on her arm, allowing the blood to form into a macabre dagger in her palm, pointing it at the man.
"Get away! Get away from me!" she shouted, her blood-blade growing more and more with every drop of blood that trickled up her arm and into the knife itself.
User IP Logged

User ImageUser Image
Schai
Outsider
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 20
xx Re: A Walk
« Reply #17 on: Jan 21st, 2007, 5:33pm »

Although he didn't jump back, Schai raised his hands. "Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you." He took a step towards her. "I've been stuck in this desert for quite awhile now. I just want to know where the nearest town is and I'll be on my way..."
User IP Logged

User Image
Adrian Rorik
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 632
xx Re: A Walk
« Reply #18 on: Jan 21st, 2007, 5:37pm »

Adrian backed up a couple steps, and frowned. Both of them must have been looking for her- a coincidence in a desert this vast was a rare thing.
"Goddamnit! You're both working for uncle Rorik, aren't you? Well, I can't let you just go off running about and telling him everything... So I suppose I'll have to kill you both. Pity." she said, and took a step towards the man with the scarf, holding her blade mere inches from his throat.
"I'm not going back there. You and I both know it, so just give up while you can."
User IP Logged

User ImageUser Image
Roland Wile
Graphics Demon
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

curMood[Cheerful]

AIM
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 759
xx Re: A Walk
« Reply #19 on: Jan 21st, 2007, 5:38pm »

Roland's eyes once again glowed a faint silver color it was so long since he had used magic with out the help of the necklace. The sands around him jumped up and grabbed the man only leaveing his head uncovered.

"Wow...Such a long time since ive felt my power." He said.
User IP Logged

User Image
Schai
Outsider
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 20
xx Re: A Walk
« Reply #20 on: Jan 21st, 2007, 5:43pm »

Still, Schai showed no signs of fear nor panic. He began again calmly with both being trapped in sand and a knife to his throat, "I don't wish to cause harm to anyone, and no one here wants this to end in a violent way. I've said it before. I mean no harm. I'd appreciate it if you let me down, and you took that knife away from my throat."
"I don't know who Rorik is, and I can certainly assure you I'm not working for him. Nor do I believe this other man is."
User IP Logged

User Image
Adrian Rorik
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 632
xx Re: A Walk
« Reply #21 on: Jan 21st, 2007, 5:46pm »

Adrian looked between the two. Why was one of them attacking the other? That made no sense... One of them denied any involvement with her uncle, but she didn't listen. It was oh so easy to lie nowadays, as she had just proven.
"You... It... Gah!" she shouted, and took off running in the opposite direction, keeping the blade in her hand as she ran.
User IP Logged

User ImageUser Image
Roland Wile
Graphics Demon
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

curMood[Cheerful]

AIM
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 759
xx Re: A Walk
« Reply #22 on: Jan 21st, 2007, 5:50pm »

The sand let go of the man as Roland chased after the girl. The wolves following stright behind. He appeared in front of the girl smiling. It felt good that the earth had once again returned his true power.

"I dont work for your uncle." He said to her staying caught up to her.
User IP Logged

User Image
Adrian Rorik
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 632
xx Re: A Walk
« Reply #23 on: Jan 21st, 2007, 5:55pm »

Adrian jumped back a couple feet when he popped up in front of her, but pointed her blade at him, and used her fingers to tear her cut open wider, causing the blood to flow into the blade and transform it into a makeshift two-edged shortsword. She clotted the blood, cutting it off until she needed more or had to put the blood back.
"Yeah, right. And you just 'happened' upon me here. Just get away from me, you sickos have already done enough." she said with a sneer.
User IP Logged

User ImageUser Image
Schai
Outsider
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 20
xx Re: A Walk
« Reply #24 on: Jan 21st, 2007, 5:56pm »

Schai had nearly been attacked, and he still hadn't learned where the nearest town was. Whistling to his horse, he leapt on and chased after the two. "Hey! Where is the nearest town!"
User IP Logged

User Image
Adrian Rorik
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 632
xx Re: A Walk
« Reply #25 on: Jan 21st, 2007, 6:00pm »

"PISS OFF, ASSASSIN!" she screamed, and pushed down the man who had popped up in front of her. Adrian spun around, and swung her sword at the horse's legs, shutting her eyes and hoping it would connect.
User IP Logged

User ImageUser Image
Schai
Outsider
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 20
xx Re: A Walk
« Reply #26 on: Jan 21st, 2007, 6:08pm »

The swing hit the horse's legs directly, and it fell to the ground, sliding. Schai fell off the horse, landing and rolling to a stop before he leapt to his feet. The horse lie on the ground squealing in pain, and Schai walked slowly over to it. "It's got no chance now... can't let it suffer." Slowly he detatched his katana from the flailing horse's back, unsheathed it, and made a clean strike to its throat. The horse stopped moving. It had been decapitated.
Schai sheathed the blade again, and tossed it over to her. "You see? I have no weapon now. I just want to know where the nearest town is."
User IP Logged

User Image
Adrian Rorik
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 632
xx Re: A Walk
« Reply #27 on: Jan 21st, 2007, 6:16pm »

Adrian dropped the sword, and stepped away. Rorik's assassins always kept a backup weapon, or could make them out of the things at hand- her blood, for example, was a great surprise weapon against unsuspecting fools.
"Nearest town's Clauden, off thataway. Don't tell anyone, anyone, what you saw here, or I'll hunt you down and kill you while you sleep."
User IP Logged

User ImageUser Image
Schai
Outsider
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 20
xx Re: A Walk
« Reply #28 on: Jan 21st, 2007, 6:19pm »

Schai let out a curteous bow. "Thank you." Ignoring her last comment, he stepped towards her and put out his hand. "My name is Schai. And yours? Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone about this. I wouldn't put you in more danger than it appears you already are."
User IP Logged

User Image
Adrian Rorik
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 632
xx Re: A Walk
« Reply #29 on: Jan 21st, 2007, 6:23pm »

Adrian snorted at him, and let out a slight chuckle as she spoke.
"Chya, like I'm telling you my name? Just call me 'you', bub." she said, and sighed, keeping her blade out. She switched hands with her blade, and quickly and firmly shook his hand once, but pulled it away quickly and put her blade in her good hand again, keeping it pointed at him.
User IP Logged

User ImageUser Image
Pages: 1 2 3  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls