Board Logo
« Lost »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jan 22nd, 2018, 08:32am



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Lost  (Read 1005 times)
Tyler
Guest
xx Re: Lost
« Reply #15 on: Mar 4th, 2007, 1:39pm »

"I was just taking a walk trying to relax...and i seemed to have lost my way." He said.

User IP Logged

Jericho Whitefeather
Respected Citizen
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I've tried so hard and gone so far, but in the end it doesn't really matter....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 308
xx Re: Lost
« Reply #16 on: Mar 5th, 2007, 06:01am »

The druid shook his head, taking a deep breath in and sighing deeply. "The earth is my home, and I walk it as I wish to." he said simply, leaning back against the tree his magics grew and closing his eyes, really getting annoyed at this little mage's obliviousness.
User IP Logged

User Image
Tara Myndh
Outsider
Image


member is offline

Avatar

Time always gets you in the end, but, are you the victim?curMood[Heavyhearted]


Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 55
xx Re: Lost
« Reply #17 on: Mar 5th, 2007, 11:32am »

"So, that means," she stood in thought for a moment, "Correct me if I am wrong, but you're a druid? I think that's the right title."


((This thread goes so slow it's slightly sad. o.o))
User IP Logged

Sleep your troubles away, drink up to cure the pain.
Jericho Whitefeather
Respected Citizen
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I've tried so hard and gone so far, but in the end it doesn't really matter....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 308
xx Re: Lost
« Reply #18 on: Mar 6th, 2007, 05:52am »

((yeah, and it looks like the site as a whole isn't fairing much better))

"I am" the ancient one said, a little surprised at her knowledge of what he was. Very few humans have ever seen a druid, and most thought they were either fairytale beings or simply extinct.
User IP Logged

User Image
Belle
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The Smell Of A Snow Storm, High Frequencies Mixed In A HarmonycurMood[Happy]


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 688
xx Re: Lost
« Reply #19 on: Mar 9th, 2007, 06:30am »

Belle came away from the dark alley and walked into a sand dessert. It was the outskirts it was just full of sand and Belle didnt know she would found another living person. She carried on walking, the wind was blowing and it was going in her face. She had to keep closing her eyes and looking down and her paws. She stopped and shook, loads of sand was in her fur. Everywhere she stepped she left a paw print, but it didnt stay for very long. She kept looking back, Belle whinned and kept walking, till she saw someone she noticed. She quickly ran to the person she thought it was. As she got closer it was the guy she saw in the graveyard that time who shouted at her. She slowed down, her paws were aching from the running in the sand. She got to him and collasped on the sand, whinning. She was panting really fast. She just kept whinning and trying to get up, but she was so exhausted it was hard to move.
User IP Logged

User Image
Jericho Whitefeather
Respected Citizen
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I've tried so hard and gone so far, but in the end it doesn't really matter....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 308
xx Re: Lost
« Reply #20 on: Mar 9th, 2007, 5:51pm »

The ancient one looked up as he heard the footsteps of the one he had met earlier, in the graveyard, and tilted his head to the side as she collapsed to the ground. Kneeling down, the druid reached into his bag and pulled out what looked like a green leather glove. Slipping it onto his right hand, he placed it on Belle's back. "Rest, you are in no shape to move, atleast not yet." he said quietly to her. If one was to look more closely at the glove, they would see that it was not really leather, but a thickly-woven layer of herbs that now were glowing green on the command of the druid's magic, and as it did this a wave of new energy flowed into the young one on the ground. "Be at peace, you are healed" he said sofly to her, taking his hand off of her and pulling the glove from his hand.
User IP Logged

User Image
Belle
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The Smell Of A Snow Storm, High Frequencies Mixed In A HarmonycurMood[Happy]


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 688
xx Re: Lost
« Reply #21 on: Mar 10th, 2007, 02:38am »

Belle felt this new energy go into her. She got up and her legs did wobble a little bit. Still in her wolf form she walked over to the wise one and gave him a little lick on the cheek. Her tail was wagging. She was happy that the wise one had healed her. She then tried with all her might to get up and get going. She was wobbley but she could do it. She got to a sand hill and saw that the wise one was getting smaller. She then howled at him and wobbled away. To the place where she had to get to. The howling was a thank you in a wolf's sense. She kept looking back to see f anyone was going to follow her, but no one was there... Just her.
User IP Logged

User Image
Jericho Whitefeather
Respected Citizen
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I've tried so hard and gone so far, but in the end it doesn't really matter....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 308
xx Re: Lost
« Reply #22 on: Mar 10th, 2007, 08:54am »

The ancient one looked at the little wolf and shook his head. Turning to the others, he bid them good by and followed the little one. Wait up, young one the druid said into the wolf-girl's mind as caught up to her, Where do you go in such a weakened state?
User IP Logged

User Image
Belle
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The Smell Of A Snow Storm, High Frequencies Mixed In A HarmonycurMood[Happy]


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 688
xx Re: Lost
« Reply #23 on: Mar 10th, 2007, 09:30am »

Belle quickly stopped in her paces, and heard the wise one say something. She quickly ran to him and jumped up and whinned, she then got down and pulled on his top... She wanted him to follow her. Belle knew where she wanted to go. She then ran the way she came where she collasped. Belle wanted to take the wise one back to the house for Pol. She just kept whinning and acting like a little wolf pup. She saw that he was just standing there, she rolled her wolf eyes, she ran to him and kept pulling on his top.
User IP Logged

User Image
Jericho Whitefeather
Respected Citizen
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I've tried so hard and gone so far, but in the end it doesn't really matter....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 308
xx Re: Lost
« Reply #24 on: Mar 10th, 2007, 10:41am »

"AH, Child, stop pulling. I'm coming, I'm coming" he said, chuckling alittle and shaking his head, running up beside the girl in wolf form and continuing on. "Why do you rush so much?" he asked after a time, thinking about why someone would so franticly want the druid to follow them.
User IP Logged

User Image
Belle
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The Smell Of A Snow Storm, High Frequencies Mixed In A HarmonycurMood[Happy]


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 688
xx Re: Lost
« Reply #25 on: Mar 10th, 2007, 11:36am »

Belle then started to run and kept looking back to see if the wise one was still following. She slowed down abit so instead of being in a run, it was more of a trot then anything.

When Belle and the wise one got to the outskirts of the Noory Desert, Belle lowered her black nose and started to sniff, something was in the air... Her ears were pricked and she quickly changed direction.
User IP Logged

User Image
Jericho Whitefeather
Respected Citizen
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I've tried so hard and gone so far, but in the end it doesn't really matter....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 308
xx Re: Lost
« Reply #26 on: Mar 10th, 2007, 12:09pm »

"Child, you do realize you can speak with me. Tell me what is wrong so that I can atleast know what I am getting myself into, please." he asked, trotting beside the wolf as he scanned the area for some clue as to what she wanted. Granted, they were at the edge of the desert, but that's about all he knew at the moment. It was getting alittle annoying being so obliviouse.
User IP Logged

User Image
Belle
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The Smell Of A Snow Storm, High Frequencies Mixed In A HarmonycurMood[Happy]


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 688
xx Re: Lost
« Reply #27 on: Mar 10th, 2007, 12:14pm »

Belle stopped and rolled her eyes, she sat next to him after getting told off yet again. She looked at him in that wolf look way, whinned at him I cant talk, you idiot!!! and whinned at him again. She pulled a pouty wolf look.... She layed down at the wise one's feet. How can take the wise one to Pol... when i cant talk!! Belle sighed in a wolfy way. She looked up and the wise one, her tail wagged and she panted a little... She was down in the dumps, she couldn't talk to the wise one and take him to Pol... She just sighed again.
« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2007, 12:15pm by Belle » User IP Logged

User Image
Jericho Whitefeather
Respected Citizen
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I've tried so hard and gone so far, but in the end it doesn't really matter....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 308
xx Re: Lost
« Reply #28 on: Mar 10th, 2007, 12:37pm »

"Yes you can talk to me," the druid corrected, "I am a druid after all. Now what is it that you need to take me to Polgara?" he then asked, kneeling down before the wolf and petting her behind the ears.
User IP Logged

User Image
Belle
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The Smell Of A Snow Storm, High Frequencies Mixed In A HarmonycurMood[Happy]


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 688
xx Re: Lost
« Reply #29 on: Mar 10th, 2007, 12:46pm »

Belle felt at ease when the wise one was scratching her behind the ears. She looked at him her eyes in a big looking way. What!! you can hear me? She wagged her tail and she was happy... I dont know, i just felt the need... She smiled in a wolf sorta way, yawned and got up. She then streched and started to walk. She looked to the wise one Are you coming or aren't you? she looked in the direction that she smelt Pol and started to trot that way.
User IP Logged

User Image
Pages: 1 2 3  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls