Board Logo
« House of Cards »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 26th, 2017, 09:17am



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1  Notify Send Topic Print
 thread  Author  Topic: House of Cards  (Read 738 times)
Marius
Uh, supreme scribe or something?
Noble of Clauden
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1354
xx House of Cards
« Thread started on: Jun 7th, 2010, 11:19am »

Marius strolled to the river in a daze. His mind raced with anxiety as he reached the river bank. He sat down and just stared at the water flow. Perhaps if Delia was there he would be in much better spirits. She was always there for Marius once. She held his hand through the days when the train slaughter had meaning. The killing was over a mere badge. Perhaps if Mr. Edwards had survived the plunge of the blade inthe heart he would have slayed Albert. Time can't tell now. Thoughts of different roads taken only take away from the possiblity of the future.

Marius sighed and layed back. He gripped a nearby plant and ripped it out of the ground in frustration. He gritted his teeth and just sighed. His mind raced once more and began to piece together a plan. He felt the blue prints almost whispered in his ear by some cruel twist of fate. Mr. Edwards would never have made such a plan on such short notice. Marius had done the right thing. Marius just smiled closed his eyes and slept waiting for his comrades to come upon his sleeping body.
User IP Logged

Wade
Respected Citizen
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Robotic Master of FunkcurMood[Content]

AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 571
xx Re: House of Cards
« Reply #1 on: Jun 11th, 2010, 1:07pm »

Wade walked up much slower than his normal pace, and finally laid eyes on Marius. He took a few deep breaths then spoke in a louder tone than normal as he seemed to be sleeping.

"On your feet Marius, you got a lot of work ahead of you. Hope you're ready for it."

Wade set down his bag of goods at his side with a dull thud.
User IP Logged

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
Marius
Uh, supreme scribe or something?
Noble of Clauden
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1354
xx Re: House of Cards
« Reply #2 on: Jun 12th, 2010, 4:12pm »

Marius opened his eyes weakly expecting to see his fellow militia men. Instead he came face to face with Wade. Marius let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Ready for what?" Marius said suspiciously glancing at the bag of goods. Marius glanced back at Wade and then felt the revolver in his pocket. Atleast Marius had some form of protection. Since more than likely this visit involved the Baptist.
User IP Logged

Wade
Respected Citizen
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Robotic Master of FunkcurMood[Content]

AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 571
xx Re: House of Cards
« Reply #3 on: Jun 12th, 2010, 4:44pm »

Wade continued to take in deep breaths before speaking again.

"The Vigilantes have assembled at the mine. We will kill Albert along with his new found allies. Will you join them?"
User IP Logged

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
Marius
Uh, supreme scribe or something?
Noble of Clauden
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1354
xx Re: House of Cards
« Reply #4 on: Jun 12th, 2010, 7:55pm »

"Who decided to go back to that death trap of a mine" Marius said suspiciously looking over at Wade. How convenient for the Baptist to have all his enemies in such a small close quarter area. Marius smirked alittle and looked over in the direction of the mines. Even if it was a death trap Marius would be sure to go. There was always the slight chance of success and Marius wasn't going to miss revenge.
User IP Logged

Wade
Respected Citizen
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Robotic Master of FunkcurMood[Content]

AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 571
xx Re: House of Cards
« Reply #5 on: Jun 12th, 2010, 8:45pm »

Wade took in a few more deep breaths, "You misunderstand. They are not in the mine itself, rather an outside operation. Nice, open, and the one who calls himself the rooster has commandeered some sort of water cannon. It will be different this time. Assuming you make it on time that is."

With that Wade picked up his belongings and began walking off.
User IP Logged

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
Marius
Uh, supreme scribe or something?
Noble of Clauden
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1354
xx Re: House of Cards
« Reply #6 on: Jun 12th, 2010, 10:31pm »

"For your sake I hope your right" Marius said coldly quickly walking ahead of Wade towards the mine. Either this Wade character was a good man attempting some sort of good. Perhaps the new hand was made out of kindness. Perhaps it was a lull into a false sense of security. Marius didn't trust him either way.
User IP Logged

Pages: 1  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls