Board Logo
« Room 4 (occupied) »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jan 23rd, 2018, 9:30pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Room 4 (occupied)  (Read 2000 times)
Marius
Uh, supreme scribe or something?
Noble of Clauden
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1354
xx Re: Room 4
« Reply #45 on: Jan 11th, 2007, 3:59pm »

Marius knocked on the door before he opened it and walked in he sat next to her on the bed "so what on your mind" he said as he set his briefcase on the ground
User IP Logged

Owen Hart
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 605
xx Re: Room 4
« Reply #46 on: Jan 11th, 2007, 4:11pm »

Elaina looked to him and smiled, "Actually... I was thinking about us." she said. Even though that was kind of creepy, it was the truth.
User IP Logged

User Image
User Image
User Image
Marius
Uh, supreme scribe or something?
Noble of Clauden
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1354
xx Re: Room 4
« Reply #47 on: Jan 11th, 2007, 6:36pm »

"what about us?" he said as he took his pistol out of his pocket and put it into his briefcase he looked over at Elaina expecting her to say something
User IP Logged

Owen Hart
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 605
xx Re: Room 4
« Reply #48 on: Jan 11th, 2007, 6:53pm »

Elaina wrinkled her nose, "I was thinking about what we need to do about this 'baptist' fella..." she said. "He's a lot different than I thought... and who was that girl?" she added as an after thought.
User IP Logged

User Image
User Image
User Image
Marius
Uh, supreme scribe or something?
Noble of Clauden
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1354
xx Re: Room 4
« Reply #49 on: Jan 11th, 2007, 6:59pm »

"the baptist his gym is gone so I dont think we need to worry anymore...." he said he thought about the girl a bit "her name is Adrian or something pretty nice she diddnt want me to report her to the goverment that means she has something to hide...people that are afriad are good allies"
User IP Logged

Owen Hart
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 605
xx Re: Room 4
« Reply #50 on: Jan 12th, 2007, 1:32pm »

"Maybe you're right." Elaina said after a moment of thought. "I suppose she could be of use... since apparently Delia has up and left on us."
User IP Logged

User Image
User Image
User Image
Marius
Uh, supreme scribe or something?
Noble of Clauden
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1354
xx Re: Room 4
« Reply #51 on: Jan 14th, 2007, 6:10pm »

Marius thought about her a bit longer "we wont give her much influence in our operations she's a hired gun we dont want to let a hired gun have too much power it always leads to trouble"
User IP Logged

Owen Hart
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 605
xx Re: Room 4
« Reply #52 on: Jan 15th, 2007, 2:40pm »

Elaina nodded and bit her lip. She was trying to think about how they could go about this. Even though she wasn't sure if Nigel was still alive, there would always be a threat, and she didn't want anything to threatn them. With a sigh Elaina looked to Marius in silence.
User IP Logged

User Image
User Image
User Image
Marius
Uh, supreme scribe or something?
Noble of Clauden
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1354
xx Re: Room 4
« Reply #53 on: Jan 15th, 2007, 6:10pm »

Marius thought for a while and then a smile came over his face "it's time for Marius's return to clauden Elaina" he said "after all I need someone for the people to fear make Marius more of a legend then a man........and the good Mr. Edwards will buy a house and throw alittle party for our friends at clauden we'll find who the ones are who're against us and we'll crush them........I mean Marius will crush them"
User IP Logged

Owen Hart
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 605
xx Re: Room 4
« Reply #54 on: Jan 15th, 2007, 6:40pm »

Elaina smiled, forgetting about what she was mad about in the first place. She sat up so that she was sitting next to Marius. She took her hand and placed it over his. "We will crush them." she said simply.
User IP Logged

User Image
User Image
User Image
Marius
Uh, supreme scribe or something?
Noble of Clauden
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1354
xx Re: Room 4
« Reply #55 on: Jan 15th, 2007, 6:45pm »

he noticed Elaina was better now it was good for him to know that after all he hated to have people disappointed in him "of course" he said smirking "I could use a drink now" he said laughing a bit
User IP Logged

Owen Hart
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 605
xx Re: Room 4
« Reply #56 on: Jan 15th, 2007, 6:47pm »

Elaina stood, taking her hand from his. "Well then... if you want a drink... then what do you want to do about that." she asked as she leaned against the wall.
User IP Logged

User Image
User Image
User Image
Marius
Uh, supreme scribe or something?
Noble of Clauden
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1354
xx Re: Room 4
« Reply #57 on: Jan 15th, 2007, 6:50pm »

"go to the tavern" he said looking at her "unless you dont want to I dont mind staying here..."
User IP Logged

Owen Hart
Nobleman
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 605
xx Re: Room 4
« Reply #58 on: Jan 15th, 2007, 6:52pm »

"I don't mind going to the tavern at all... I need a drink as well." Elaina admitted with a grin.
User IP Logged

User Image
User Image
User Image
Marius
Uh, supreme scribe or something?
Noble of Clauden
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1354
xx Re: Room 4
« Reply #59 on: Jan 16th, 2007, 12:53pm »

Marius smirked a bit "I'll meet you there soon enough I have business to attend to" Marius walked out without saying another word he had something to do and he had to get it done quick he diddnt want Elaina involved
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls